Prices incl. VAT
Net price: €2,500.00
Free of shipping costs!
Available as serial number
- Order number: SMB10011.1
SAMBA+ AIX is the leading SMB software provided by SerNet for IBM's Unix named AIX. We have compiled a list of the key benefits of our software that you should definitely check out: https://samba.plus/samba-aix. If you wish, we can provide you with a 30-day trial version - feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The subscriptions are managed via the Open Source subscription management system OPOSSO at https://oposso.samba.plus. Please see the FAQ to learn how to purchase, activate or renew your SAMBA+ subscription!
Up to 5 servers/LPAR for 1 to 3 years:
Software subscription independent of the number of CPUs.
The subscription starts after activation via the portal https://oposso.samba.plus.
Please note that the VAT will only show correctly if the delivery country is set and a valid VAT ID number is entered!
Extent of the subscription includes all Samba packages for the supported operating systems provided by SerNet with following features
- integrated solution for unified identity, privileged access management and activity auditing – this leverages your existing investments in identity infrastructure
- Member of the Samba server in an Active Directory domain
(important for rights & identity management and overall compliance)
- latest protocol version SMB 3
- timely security updates and bug fixes releases
- high flexibility in installation and administration
- no dependencies on third-party libraries or other external package sources
- GPFS Support (beta)
- Tivoli Storage Manager Support
- support for hardware accellerated compression on supported Power9 and Power10 platforms
- AIX 7.x
Compared to other packages available in the network, SAMBA+ AIX offers further advantages:
- built with the native IBM compiler instead of "gcc"
- built on and for AIX 7.x (packages built for AIX 6 may have compatibility issues)
- reliable winbind functionality, even for modern Active Directory domains
- minimal dependencies to other AIX packages
Support & Consulting for SAMBA+
Please note that no support is included in the software subscription. If you find a bug in our software, please send us a mail and we will take care of it as soon as possible and of course without charge. For all other questions regarding SAMBA+, i.e. configuration, installation, planning or operation of the software, please sign a support contract with us or buy one of our SAMBA+ support budgets right here in our shop!