Prices incl. VAT
Net price: €3,151.26
Free of shipping costs!
Available as serial number
- Order number: SMB10019.1
SAMBA+ AIX is the leading SMB software provided by SerNet for IBM's Unix named AIX. We have compiled a list of the key benefits of our software that you should definitely check out: https://samba.plus/samba-aix. If you wish, we can provide you with a 30-day trial version - feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com!
You can purchase a subscription to the software for the period of 1, 2 or 3 years. Under this subscription, you will receive all new program versions and updates during the term. The software packages, as well as updates and upgrades, can be accessed via the SerNet download server during the subscription period. The username for the download server is the individual subscription key, which can be retrieved after the purchase in the customer account of this shop under "Licenses". The password is "sambaplus". You can find a detailed description here: https://samba.plus/samba-howto/use-samba-aix.
In section "Licenses" you will also find a download link for a license file that you have to install on your AIX machine for SAMBA+ AIX, following the README manual in the downloaded software package.
- integrated solution for unified identity, privileged access management and activity auditing – this leverages your existing investments in identity infrastructure
- Member of the Samba server in an Active Directory domain
(important for rights & identity management and overall compliance)
- latest protocol version SMB 3
- timely security updates and bug fixes releases
- high flexibility in installation and administration
- no dependencies on third-party libraries or other external package sources
- GPFS Support (beta)
- Tivoli Storage Manager Support
- support for hardware accellerated compression on supported Power9 and Power10 platforms
- optional enterprise-grade support with 24/7 SLA
- AIX 7.x
Compared to other packages available in the network, SAMBA+ AIX offers further advantages:
- built with the native IBM compiler instead of "gcc"
- built on and for AIX 7.x (packages built for AIX 6 may have compatibility issues)
- reliable winbind functionality, even for modern Active Directory domains
- minimal dependencies to other AIX packages
Support & Consulting for SAMBA+
Please note that no support is included in the software subscription. If you find a bug in our software, please send us a mail and we will take care of it as soon as possible and of course without charge. For all other questions regarding SAMBA+, i.e. configuration, installation, planning or operation of the software, please sign a support contract with us or buy one of our SAMBA+ support budgets right here in our shop!